Goal Zero Boulder 100 Watt Folding Solar Panel
NEW PRODUCT! Rugged, durable, and rigid. The Boulder 100 Briefcase Solar Panel is built with strong tempered glass and an aluminum frame with added corner protection for temporary or permanent installation. Composed of two Boulder 50 Solar Panels (100 watts total) chained together and connected by a hinge. Equipped with an integrated kickstand to help get optimal angle to the sun. Includes a protective canvas bag for easy carrying. Use with a Goal Zero portable power pack or portable power station to charge your gear day or night.
The solar panel does not hold a charge it produces power when it is exposed to sunlight. You can store the power it produces any Goal Zero power station or power pack. Includes 8mm cable to plug into Yeti solar generators.
Solar suitcase info:
- Solar Capacity: 100W (18-22V)
- Weight: 25.9 lbs (11.7 kg)
- Ideal for: Sherpa's and Yeti Power
- Cell Type: Monocrystalline
- Port Size: 8mm
- Dimensions: 40.0 x 26.75 x 1.75 in (101.6 x 70 x 4.4 cm)
- Open Circuit Voltage: 18-22V
- Solar Port (blue, 8mm): 14-22V, up to 7A (100W max)
- Warranty 12 months