Goal Zero Boulder 50 Solar Panel
NEW PRODUCT! Rugged, durable, and rigid. The Boulder 50 Solar Panel is built with strong tempered glass and an aluminum frame with added corner protection for temporary or permanent installation. Equipped with an integrated kickstand to help get optimal angle to the sun. Use with a Goal Zero portable power pack or portable power station to charge your gear day or night.
Note: The solar panel does not hold a charge it produces power when it is exposed to sunlight. You can store the power it produces in any Goal Zero power station. Includes cable plug for Yeti generators.
- Rated Power: 50W
- Open Circuit Voltage: 18-20V
- Cell Type: Monocrystalline
- Product SKU: 32406
- Chainable: Up to 150W
- Weight: 12.4 lbs (5.6 kg)
- Dimensions: 21.75 x 26.75 x 1.75 in (55.2 x 70 x 4.4 cm)
- Solar Port (blue, 8mm): 14-22V, up to 3.5A (50W max)
- Warranty 12 months
Charges the following Goal Zero Power Generators:
- Sherpa 50: 3-4 Hours
- Sherpa 100: 4-8 Hours
- Goal Zero Yeti 150: 6-12 Hours
- Goal Zero Yeti 400: 16-32 Hours
- Goal Zero Yeti 1250: 55 - 110 Hours
- Goal Zero Yeti 1400: 57 - 114 Hour
Free shipping within contiguous United states.