Littmann Classic II S.E. Teaching Stethoscope
You can be assured that your decision to educate your students with the help of a 3M™ Littmann® Classic II S.E. Teaching Stethoscope is a smart one. As one of Littmanns best and most popular chestpieces, it’s also an ideal educational tool.
- Patented tunable diaphragm increases sound intensity when listening to low-frequency sounds due to the greater surface area of the chestpiece.
- Patient-friendly non-chill rim on both the diaphragm and the bell
- Snap-tight soft-sealing eartips assure an excellent acoustical seal in the ear canal, maximum comfort
- Folds easily without kinking or breaking
- Personalization available
- 40" length
- One set of black eartips and one set of grey
- Dual headsets for real-time teacher-patient auscultation
- 40-inch tube for easy movement around a patient
- Traditional bell on one side, a diaphragm on the other
- Pressure-based sound frequency adjustment with tunable diaphragm
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Latex free
- 3 year warranty