Littmann Master Classic II Teaching Stethoscope
Used by physicians and nurses worldwide, the 3M™ Littmann® Master Classic II™ Teaching Stethoscope combines award-winning ergonomic design with performance and comfort for quality sound transmission.
- Patented tunable diaphragm increases sound intensity when listening to low-frequency sounds due to the greater surface area of the chestpiece.
- Patient-friendly non-chill rim on both the diaphragm and the bell
- Snap-tight soft-sealing eartips assure an excellent acoustical seal in the ear canal, maximum comfort
- Folds easily without kinking or breaking
- Dual headsets
- 40-inch tube Length
- Pressure-based sound frequency adjustment with tunable diaphragm
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Latex free
- 3 year warranty