Lumex 574G Three Position Recliner - Rosewood
Made in USA
Upholstery Color: Rosewood
The Lumex 574G Standard Three Position Recliner is specifically designed to improve the comfort and mobility of residents in extended care facilities with an ergonomically designed seat and back with varied density foam construction. The Standard Three Position Recliner is made with a durable, welded-steel, epoxy-coated frame which is easy to clean and maintain, and can support up to 250 lbs.
Geri Chairs easily adjust into any one of three positions: sitting, TV, or fully reclined. Lumex Recliners offer numerous therapeutic benefits including position changes that can aid in circulation and ease discomfort from respiratory, heart, and other ailments. The 574G Recliner features a Flex-o-Lator seat support system, which increases user comfort and prevents problems with "bottoming out." The Medical Recliner's fully articulated headrest quickly adjusts to a number of positions to maximize comfort.
The Lumex Medical Chair has four-inch swivel casters with locks in the rear and fixed four-inch casters in the front. Three Position Recliners by Lumex also include a position lock, allowing the user to easily secure the chairs in one of the three positions. The Hospital Chair has an attached, molded activity table that can be fixed in position or left unsecured for easy access and exit. Available in a variety of colors.
- Ideal for alleviating cardiac and respiratory ailments
- Durable welded steel epoxy coated frame is easy to clean and maintain
- Includes position lock, allowing the user to easily secure the chair in position
- Sitting, TV, and full recline positions
- Casters have a directional lock to prevent "crabbing" during movement down hallways
- Includes molded activity table that can be fixed in position or left unsecured for easy exit from recliner
Arm Height From Floor: 26 in
Arm Height From Seat: 9 in
Width Between Arms: 20 in
Seat Depth: 19 in
Seat Height: 21 in
Seat Width: 21 in
Overall Depth: 41 in
Overall Height: 47 in
Overall Width: 25 in
Note: Fire Rated (FR) Colors are available for an additional $105.00 and meet California Technical Bulletin 133 Flammability Standards.