Renogy 100 Watt 12 Volt Monocrystalline solar Panel
High in power but sleek in size, this 100W solar panel is the perfect item for off-grid applications. Use it for power outages or your RV when camping, or during beach trips with the family. Either way this monocrystalline panel provides you with the most efficiency per space. Weight: 16.5lbs Dimensions: 47 X 21.3 X 1.4 Inches
Charges Goal Zero Yeti solar generators with optional MC4 to 8mm adapter cable.
- Advanced encapsulation material with multi-layered sheet laminations to enhance cell performance and provide a long service life.
- EL tested solar modules; no hot-spot heating guaranteed.
- Bypass diodes minimize power drop caused by shade and ensure excellent performance in low-light environments.
- TPT back sheet ensures smooth performance over a long period of time.
- Guaranteed positive output tolerance (0-3%); withstands high winds (2400Pa) and snow loads (5400Pa).
- Corrosion-resistant aluminum frame for extended outdoor use, allowing the panels to last for decades.
- Anti-reflective, high transparency, low iron-tempered glass with enhanced stiffness and impact resistance.
- IP65 rated junction box provides complete protection against environmental particles and low pressure water jets.
- Can be used for many different applications.
- Ground mount compatible.
- Compatible with on-grid and off-grid inverters.
- Pre-drilled holes on the back of the panel allow for fast mounting and securing.
- Pre-drilled holes included for grounding.
- Compatible with different Renogy mounting systems such as Z-Brackets, Pole Mounts and Tilt Mounts.
Maximum Power: 100W
Maximum System Voltage: 600V DC (UL)
Optimum Operating Voltage (Vmp): 18.9V
Open-Circuit Voltage (Voc): 22.5V
Optimum Operating Current (Imp): 5.29A
Short-Circuit Current (Isc): 5.75A
Weight: 16.5lbs Dimensions: 47 X 21.3 X 1.4 In
IP65 Rated waterproof junction box
IP67 Rated waterproof MC4 connectors,