Renogy 30 Watt 12 Volt Monocrystalline Solar Panel
The small size of the Renogy 30 Watt 12 Volt Monocrystalline Solar Panel makes it perfect to take with you and for small solar projects! You'll have no problem using this panel to charge your favorite small electronics while on-the-go.Renogy 30W monocrystalline panel will give you the most efficiency per space. Optional tilt stand available.
*Add an optional Goal Zero # 98015 cable adapter to use with Goal Zero Yeti 150 solar generator.
- EL tested solar modules; no hot-spot heating guaranteed.
- Bypass diodes minimize power drop caused by shade and ensure excellent performance in low-light environments.
- Pre-drilled holes on the back of the panel allow for fast mounting and securing.
- Compatible with different Renogy mounting systems such as Z-Brackets and Tilt Mounts.
- Great for off-grid applications, from marine-related to dry camping.
Bright sun will typically yield 26+ watts while cloud cover may yield 2 to 8 watts. Typical full charging time for a Yeti 150 with sunny or partly sunny skies is 7 to 15 hours. Note: An 80% charge can be reached relatively faster as the last 20% of charging takes longer than the previous 80%.
|Output Cables: 3ft||Connectors: MC4 Connectors|
|Maximum Power: 30W||Maximum System Voltage: 600V DC (UL)|
|Optimum Operating Voltage (Vmp): 17.5V||Open-Circuit Voltage (Voc): 21.6V|
|Optimum Operating Current (Imp): 1.71A||Short-Circuit Current (Isc): 1.85A|
|Weight: 6.2lbs||Dimensions: 13.5 x 23.8 x 1.0 In|