Renogy 50 Watt 12 Volt Monocrystalline Solar Panel
This 50 Watt 12 Volt Monocrystalline Solar Panel has several uses including power back-up, marine, camping, and other off-grid applications. Monocrystalline panels will give you the most efficiency per space and have the ability to withstanding heavy snow and strong wind loads. These panels are equipped with MC4 leads coming from the panel.
Charges Goal Zero Yeti solar generators with optional MC4 to 8mm adapter cable.
Output Cables: 1.12 ft Connectors: MC4 Connectors
Maximum Power: 50W Maximum System Voltage: 600V DC (UL)
Optimum Operating Voltage (Vmp): 18.50V Open-Circuit Voltage (Voc): 22.70V
Optimum Operating Current (Imp): 2.70A Short-Circuit Current (Isc): 2.84A
Weight: 9.9lbs Dimensions: 24.8 x 21.3 x 1.2 In
IP65 Rated waterproof junction box
Panel Leads (Pair): 12AWG
IP67 Rated waterproof MC4 connectors
- Advanced encapsulation material with multi-layered sheet laminations to enhance cell performance and provide a long service life.
- EL tested solar modules; no hot-spot heating guaranteed.
- Bypass diodes minimize power drop caused by shade and ensure excellent performance in low-light environments.
- TPT back sheet ensures smooth performance over a long period of time.
- Guaranteed positive output tolerance (0-3%); withstands high winds (2400Pa) and snow loads (5400Pa).
- Corrosion-resistant aluminum frame for extended outdoor use, allowing the panels to last for decades.
- Anti-reflective, high transparency, low iron-tempered glass with enhanced stiffness and impact resistance.
- IP65 rated junction box provides complete protection against environmental particles and low pressure water jets.
- Can be used for many different applications.
- Ground mount compatible.
- Compatible with on-grid and off-grid inverters.
- Pre-drilled holes on the back of the panel allow for fast mounting and securing.
- Pre-drilled holes included for grounding.
- Compatible with different Renogy mounting systems such as Z-Brackets, Pole Mounts and Tilt Mounts.