Stryker Gaymar TP700 TPump - Warming and Cooling Therapy
*BACKORDER NOTICE: These items are currently facing a manufacturer's backorder with no set date to receive stock. Orders placed during this time would be fulfilled in the order they were received after stock.
The new Stryker 700 series T/Pump® system replaces the popular model TP650 providing safe and effective warming and cooling therapy with precise temperature control. By circulating water through a leak proof pad, conductive temperature therapy effectively treats a variety of localized conditions including muscle and joint pain, arthritis, and edema. It also helps prevent body heat loss and hypothermia during veterinary surgery and recovery. Surround your patient with continuous warmth by connecting two Mul.T.Pads to one T/Pump®. Gaymar provides adapters for all major brands of heat therapy pumps. * Pads sold separately.
- For warming therapy, select from 50°F (10°C), 95°F (35°C), 100°F (38°) or 107°F (42°C) set points
- Cooling setting delivers 50°F (10°C) therapy using ice in reservoir
- Three-layer safety system with dual temperature sensors, dual microprocessors and a mechanical thermostat to ensure patient safety
- Illuminated LED control panel, comfortable handle, built-in hose and cord storage and translucent water reservoir all were designed for ease of use in any facility
- Uses tap water (and ice cubes if cooling)
- Timed temperature therapy cycles can be set to 20 minutes, 30 minutes or continuous therapy
- Optional T/Pump Stand available for convenient placement and ease of transport (comes with storage basket for pads and accessories)
- Size: 8"w x 11.5"h x 8"d (20cm x 29cm x 20cm)
- Weight: 6.7 lbs. empty (3.0kg)
- UL Listed, CSA Approved - One year warranty
NOTE: Sales Tax will be charged for this item when shipping to California.